All published content is the property of RO PROJECT d.o.o. and can only be used for non-commercial purposes. Without the permission of RO PROJECT d.o.o., they may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any other way. RO PROJEKT D.O.O. is not responsible for any occasional difficulties in the operation of the website www.ro-projekt.si, possible inaccuracy of information, nor any damage caused by the use of inaccurate or incomplete information. RO PROJEKT D.O.O. reserves the right to change the content published on the website www.ro-projekt.si.
We will use your data exclusively for the purposes of the contingent and information and the public will not be accessible. We will protect the collected personal data in accordance with ZVOP-1 and ZVOP-2.
Cookies are part of everyday life on the Web, all visitors to our websites have many cookies from different websites on their computers, tablets, mobile phones. It is only new that the new legislation (ZEKom-1) has made changes in the notification Consent of the visitors with their use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
They are small text files that most websites store on devices that users access to the Internet to identify individual devices that users use when accessing them. Their storage is under the full control of the browser that the user has – this can help store cookies if desired restrict or disable. Cookies are not harmful and are always limited in time.
WHY ARE COOKIES NEEDED?
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between Web users and the website is faster and simpler through cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual’s preference and experience, saving time, and browsing sites more efficiently and friendly.
Here are some concrete examples of how cookies are used:
- For a better user experience of the website, we adapt visitors to the display of content based on past visits,
- To store choices when creating a narrowest selection of devices and offers and their comparisons,
- We keep you logged in on the parts of the websites where the application is required
- To identify your device (computer, tablet, cell phone), which allows you to customize the display of your device’s content,
- To monitor your visit, which allows you to check the performance of content and ad relevance and continually improve web pages,
- The operation of certain services is necessary (e.g. online banks, online stores and other forms of e-commerce).